Growth Mindset

 

The Challenge I decided to do this week was to Make a Mindset Motto or Mantra. I had to create a graphic showing an inspiring mantra that helps me.

This is my graphic which I made myself on Canva, (I used the cat as the example used cats too 😂) The quote that I decided to use is one that my Mam tells me. While I was going through school if I ever had an exam this is what she would say to me,

" Don't Stress, Do Your Best, Forget The Rest."

Its a simple mantra with a strong meaning and this is why it inspires me.


My own image that I designed on Canva, image is sourced from Canva too.

The image is of a cat with the words, " Don't Stress, Do Your Best, Forget The Rest." beside it.


Comments

  1. Hey Aoibhe,

    Me again your gonna be so sick of me by the end of the semester so sorry about that (Ah how could you get sick of me though). First off I love the graphic its so cute like ridiculously cute. I'm not much of a cat person like I think there cute and stuff but I would prefer a dog. I also love you Mam's mantra it's so cute and I am definitely stealing that for future use. Actually I think you have said that to me when I was stressed about something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts