Learning Challenge

As part of this weeks Learning by H.E.A.R.T extra credit task i decided to look at a HEALTH CHALLENGE: Try some deskercises!

I found this article very interesting and I learnt a lot from it. I was told to share the exercises that I will keep using. The article that I read showed 6 Yoga exercises that you could do at your desk - https://hbr.org/2015/12/6-yoga-exercises-you-wont-be-embarrassed-to-do-at-your-desk?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=harvardbiz

The exercises that I liked the most and will try do at my desk would be the Chair Twists and the Shoulder Rolls.

Chair Twists-

Image sourced online from the article link above. Image is of a man demonstrating 
the Chair Twist exercise, the image also has a list of instructions attached.

Shoulder Rolls-

Image sourced online from the article link above. Image is of a woman demonstrating 
the Shoulder Rolls exercise, the image also has a list of instructions attached.




Comments

Popular Posts