Unity Tutorial 06

I have just completed my Unity Tutorials for this week, I really enjoyed this week tutorials and enjoyed completing this game. This week I did lesson 3.4 as well as the 3rd Challenge for this series.  

Lesson 3.4 helped me to finish my game that I had been working on over the past few weeks. The last lesson showed me how to add sound effects into my game on Unity. I found this really interesting and easy to do once I was showed how to do it in the video. I found the videos easy to follow along as usual however I did need to pause them multiple times to go back on steps and re-do parts of my code. The Unity Tutorials are really helpful and I am learning so much that will help me when I start creating my own game. 

For this week’s Challenge I had to fix parts of a game to make it work again. I love these challenges because I feel they really make me think and help me to remember what I had learned in the tutorials I had just finished. A few of the steps that I had to do confused me and made me feel like giving up. But I eventually got it all working and made the game work properly.


This is my own image which is a screenshot of my Unity Screen 
while I was testing my final game for the challenge.




Comments

Popular Posts