Unity Tutorial 07

 I have just finished this weeks Unity Tutorials. This week I had to do lessons 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3. I enjoyed these lessons and felt I gained a lot of knowledge from them. This game was a game which consisted of two balls one of which was the player and the other one was the enemy. The objection of the player was to hit the enemy off of the podium. I learned how to add a powerUp to my game. When the player rolled over the powerUp Gem they received an extra boost, this helped the player to win the game. I also learned how to show a power up indicator as well as this I was shown how to only have this visible for 7 seconds.

As usual my experience with Unity was up and down, I do feel I gained a lot of knowledge this week but I did get frustrated with the man from the tutorials more than once. I played him at 1.5x speed and then got annoyed that he was going so fast on the coding bits!!! I got it in the end and was happy with the final product.


My Own Image - this is a screenshot of me playing the game 
that I made this week as part of the Unity Tutorials.

My Own Image - this is a screenshot of me playing the game 
that I made this week as part of the Unity Tutorials.


Comments

Popular Posts