Unity Tutorial 09

I have just completed this weeks Unity Tutorials. For this week I had to do tutorials 4.4 and the 4th Challenge. I found this weeks tutorials easy to follow and I enjoyed completing the game that I had been working on for the last few weeks. The tutorial showed me how to get the enemies to spawn in waves, each time the player defeats the enemies 
multiple would spawn, this made the game harder and added some difficultly to the game.

My own Image- Screenshot from Unity.

I have included a screenshot of my unity as I was testing the game when I had completed it. The game worked well and I didn't have an errors with it. 

With the challenge, I found this hard, my brain just didn't want to work with me on this. I had started it on Monday but only completed it today as I couldn't understand what to do. I think the challenges are great because they really get your brain working and make you think for yourself. This is really useful as this is what we need to do when making our own game so it's good to get the practise in and not to just be relying on a video tutorial that guides us along the whole way, even though I would much rather do that.

Comments

Popular Posts