Unity Tutorial 09

For this weeks unity tutorial i decided to pick my own tutorial. While looking at my game i realised that even though my ball was moving the way i wanted to when the player uses the arrow buttons it was just moving and not rolling. I wanted the player to be able to see that they were in fact rolling the ball and not just pushing it along. Do i decided as part of the project task to look up a tutorial that would help me with doing this.
I searched online for a video and after watching a few on youtube i realised that this one was the best. I found this tutorial very easy ti follow and enjoyed doing it too. The youtube video was called Unity 5 Tutorial - Make a ball roll (easy) the easy part really drew me in ! The youtuber's name was Wituz and he seems to do a lot of unity tutorials so if anyone is struggling with a part of their game check him out. The video can be found here https://youtu.be/yiv57JuzaHs

After completing the tutorial my ball was able to move like a real ball. I was really happy with the outcome of this weeks tutorial.

I have inserted a short video to show you all how my ball rolls properly now.

This video is of my game.

Image I designed myself as a promotion for my game.



Comments

Popular Posts