Reading Task Week 19 - Doing

I enjoyed this week's reading task as it gave me a chance to take a breather from the work and a chance to receive feedback from my peers. I really value feedback and feel that I can learn a lot from others so I always love when an opportunity is given for people to give me feedback on my work. This week I also gave feedback to two of my peers and I enjoyed reading other people's work and using this time as a tool to compare my work and see how others were doing too. Two of my peers left comments on my blog and overall they said that there were no real problems with my work, one of my peers mentioned that there is a few grammatical errors and since then I've looked over and made sure that all of my paragraphs read well. But otherwise both of my peers said that my work was in a good place and it looked like I had spent a lot of time on. So I'm very happy with these comments and from here I feel I'm in a good place to move on went my work and be ready to complete my chapter.


This image is of people holding bricks that spell out the word Feedback.
Image sourced from here.


Comments

Popular Posts