Reading Task Week 20 - Doing

For this weeks reading task I have to create an introduction paragraph and and conclusion paragraph for my chapter. My topic is game design document and since my feedback from my peers last week I had five chapters five paragraphs that I felt represented this topic well. I started off looking at the introduction and wondering how I Could make sure that the introduction explained what would be featured in the chapter so that people would know what the chapter was about before reading it and same with the conclusion paragraph I want to make sure that it summed up everything that I had spoken about and stated in the chapter and that people understood why I shared this information. I feel my introduction and conclusion paragraphs fit very well with my other five paragraphs and I feel all together it sounds well and reads well too. I really feel over this journey I have learnt a lot not only about my topic but about my own Writing and reading skills, I feel that I trust my own work more and feel that it is of a good standard. I hope my chapter represents my topic well and that it fits in with the rest of my peers chapters and that it all will form a very good book that will provide a lot of useful information for others.

I have included two images in this blog one of my introduction paragraph on one of my conclusion paragraph and I have also left a link here to view the full chapter on my Google document that I've been working on since the start of this reading project.

This image is of a screenshot of my introduction paragraph from my Google document.


This image is of a screenshot of my conclusion paragraph from my Google document.


I didn't really understand how to create the test your knowledge bit to go alongside my chapter but I will find out how I will do this and include it with my work.



Comments

Popular Posts