Reading Task Week 21 - Doing

This week as part of the reading task I was assigned three of my peers and I had to give critical feedback to them on their chapters. I really enjoyed reading their chapters and I feel I learnt a lot from reading their chapters too. As of right now, I have only received feedback from one of my peers and I have implemented all of these changes that she outlined in comments and I have also given both of my assigned people their own feedback. I will re-do my work if any other feedback comes in and I will make any changes needed. I feel getting feedback really helps me develop my work to a higher standard. Most of the feedback that I received so far is mainly about grammatical errors and spelling mistakes so I fix all of these and it definitely reads a lot better and makes a lot more sense now too.

I've now looked over my chapter as a whole and I'm happy with how it turned out I also added in References for the papers that I took some of the information from to the bibliography.

For the test your knowledge base I want to create a word search and I have compiled a list of words that I would like to use and let the readers find them and I have included them here;

  1. Game Design Document
  2. GDD
  3. Key role
  4. Mechanics
  5. Document
  6. Video Game
  7. Blueprint
  8. Communication 
  9. Game Design
  10. Development

I have checked on the HP5 website and although it is an option to create a find the words word search when I log in to the account and tried to create this it doesn't work so I'm not sure as of yet how I will create the word search I found a website online that lets you create a word search for free but it would download as a PNG and would let the user actually find the words live. So if anyone is reading this blog and knows a solution for this and really appreciate that.

This is my own image and is a screenshot of some feedback I received.


Comments

Popular Posts