Tutorial 07

Before this semester had begun I did all of the unity to tutorials bar one and this week that one unity tutorial that I left till last caught up on me and today I completed that. I found I was a bit out of touch with unity when I went back to work on my game but finally got there in the end. This week's tutorial showed me how to put audio into my game and also to output my game as a finished game ready to upload for others who may want to play it.   found these two tutorials easy to follow even though as I've said in previous blogs I find it easier to watch videos rather than read instructions but luckily these tutorials were easy enough to follow and I got through them quick enough. 
I was really happy with the output on my game and how it all looked and felt. I think it was really good to learn how to create 2D games this semester as last semester we had focused on 3D games and I thought it was interesting to look at a different type of game and see how that was created. 
I took a little video of me playing my game and I've included a here for anyone who like to take a look and I think it's a really easy game to play and the music really adds a lot to it.


This is my own image and is a screenshot of my finished 2D game.


Comments

Popular Posts