Reading Task- Doing

 Yesterday I attended the lecture slot and worked with the class on our textbook. I spent the time making sure I was happy with my own chapter, I took on the feedback that Shaun had left me over easter and I fixed my paragraphs with this in mind.

This is a screenshot of my chapter on the google doc.

I also created a graphic on Canva that will act as the header image for my chapter on game design documents.

I made my author bio to go at the end of my chapter, and I fixed my bibliography to be in alphabetical order.

This is a screenshot of my author bio.

This is a screenshot of my bibliography.

As well as this I found out how to do the test your knowlege part and instead of a wordsearch that I had originally planned to create I made a fill in the blank paragraph on h5p. I found this website really easy to use and I was really happy with how it looked. 

This is a screenshot of my test your knowlege section that I created on https://h5p.org/

I am very happy now with my final chapter and I think it looks well.






Comments

Popular Posts